Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Growing UP, and Cruise & Crop Count Down

Hello Sweet Bloggers!
OK, so double the fun... Today I will be sharing a great card AND releasing HINT #2 for the Cruise and Crop Count Down!
...................................................................................................

SO...today's card was a fun little challenge issued by my husband. As you know from recent posts, Luke just graduated from the New Life School of Worship. He mentioned that he wanted me to make some thank you cards for his favorite teachers or leaders who meant a lot to him. He needed five cards, so I spent an evening in my craft room (totally guilt free since I was working on a project for my hubby!) and here is what I came up with!



I created the sentiment on the computer, and I must say that it is my favorite part about the card! It's a great statement that has a little more to it than just "Thank you". This could be used for a teacher, pastor, parent... really anyone who has invested in you!

DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> Fun things about this card include the adorable paisley cuttlebugging action on the base of each card. I inked up the raised design with white ink and it really added a lot!
>>Papertrey Saves the Day! I used my PTI perfect match cardstock to coordinate with the funn stripped pattern paper on the flower. Card bases are Spring Rain, Summer Sunrise, and Lemon tart! The flower stem and leaf is cut from PTI's Spring Moss cardstock.
>> My flower created with some inspiration from Betsy Veldman came out as a lovely centerpiece.
>> Basic Grey ribbon gave a lovely ground effect with nice colors to make it look like the flower just popped out of the earth!
>> My Michael's find for rhinestones had a beautiful orange color which was fun and cheery.
>> And don't forget PTI's awesome Large Scallop border to add a refined touch!
OK.... WHO'S READY FOR A HINT!?!
That's right... TOMORROW is the BIG DAY when Cruise and Crop makes a HUGE, we're talking HUGE announcement. Trust me! You all will want to get involved! You won't want to be left out!
Hint #2:
There will be a CELEBRITY involved!!
Check out my blog for the big announcement on Thursday, June 3!!!

I hope your day is filled with Sunshine and oodles of joy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online