Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Aloha, Baby Girl!

Hey sweet bloggers!
Here's a fun card I sent all the way to Florida for my sister, Cheri's baby shower. She had a luau themed card, so I had a blast with the bright flowery color scheme!

DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> Papertrey Ink is all over this card! I used PTI perfect match cardstock in Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf, and Spring Moss. I used the Beautiful Blooms die to make this awesome 3D flower in felt and different shades of cardstock. Don't miss my PTI eyelet lace die, too! And of course the PTI rhinestones add some fun spark on the flower petals.
>> My cuttlebug gave some fancy and girly touch with dash of elegance.
>>I printed the sentiment using one of my recent favorite fonts. I thought the Aloha part made it special to go with the theme of the shower. And I stamped up the leaves after hand cutting them out. The swirls had a nice bit to the card, I think! :)


Well, keep Cheri in your prayers! She is on the tail end of her pregnancy, and right in the heat of a Florida summer! Shwoo! I have been there and done that! I am sure that baby girl will be all worth it!

Love and Grace to you ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online