Monday, August 2, 2010

Bright Thanks!

Hello sweet bloggers!
What a busy couple of weeks we have had over this summer! Sorry my posts have been far and few between! Here is a thank you card I made for some friends who have totally blessed me in the past few weeks. My son celebrated his birthday early on Monday and we had SUCH a fabulous day! My mom and dad hosted the party at their cabin in the mountains. The day began with an super nostalgic experience at "The North Pole". This is a fun Christmas theme park that sits on the bottom of Pike's Peak which is just minutes from the family cabins in Green Mountain Falls. I have so many memories of enjoying the Christmas wonder each summer when my parents took us as children. So I was relishing the entire day as I got to bring my little guy around to all the rides. Afterward we headed up the mountain where my parents hosted an awesome Toy Story party! So fun!
So, after a fun day of presents, cake, rides, and the coolest, highest ferris wheel... I needed a few thank you cards!

DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> The swirly stamps and sentiment are from my PTI stamp sets. The sentiment is from "Fall Elegance" and the swirls are from "Christmas Friends". :)
>> Other Papertrey goodies include the Spring Moss cardstock, and one of their awesome dies from Fillable Frames. :)
>> I used the Cuttlebug to add some texture.
>>Like my pretty little flower and matching thread? I love it! Learning how to crochet my own flowers has been a fun little hobby this summer. I can just sit and watch a movie with my hubby and crochet a dozen of these little guys. :) So I get quality time with my true love, but a shot of crafty satisfaction, too! The flower pictured below has a variagated color scheme which really makes it pop!
Sing a song of JOY today! See you all sooooon! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online