Friday, September 17, 2010

Sticking It Out


Greetings dear bloggers!
Today I give tribute to my awesome parents! The card above was made to honor their 32nd wedding anniversary! Below you can see my mom and dad from "back in the day"... cutting their cake. Don't they look so cute?! I love Mom's big eyes! And the cake topper pictured was from her mother's wedding, too. I can't begin to say what a blessing it is to have parents who model Christ-like love and servanthood toward eachother. They have been faithful through valleys and mountaintop moments. Mom still laughs at all Dad's jokes, and Dad still whistles at Mom when she walks by. I know my marriage and my view of marriage has been greatly impacted by their love and loyalty to God and eachother. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for sticking it out!

DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> The featured card has some PTI touches you won't want to miss. I love the Spring Moss cardstock and Hibiscus Burst saddlestick ribbon. The flower was cut out with the Beautiful Blooms II #3 die. I love that die! And the Ripe Avocado button went so nicely with a fun rhinestone.
>> Don't forget "EMBELLISHMENTS" is now available on the PTI website! The background flourishes on the card are from that set!
>> The fun and fancy frame I printed and colored was from Graphics Fairy.
>> Pattern paper was a bit from BoBunny.

My parents have not only been dedicated to their own marriage, but to ALL marriages! Much of their time is spent counseling with pre-marital or already married couples. They have spent years facilitating incredible courses on marriage. They have also led FOUR MARRIAGE CRUISES where couples comes and revive their marriage with incredible DVD teachings by Jimmy Evans, discussion groups, marriage vow renewals, and lots of fun on the cruise!
Have you ever heard of Jimmy Evans? He is BY FAR, my FAVORITE teacher on marriage. He is so INCREDIBLY insightful, funny, and bold! He is compassionate, honest, transparent about his own faults, but inspires you to have an amazing marriage. Yep, marriage takes work, but it IS worth it! Some of my favorite teachings by Jimmy include "Marriage on the Rock", "Every Great Marriage", and "Indestructible Marriage".
I hope you all have a HAPPY FRIDAY! And if you have a sweetheart in your life, give him a smooch today!
Keep on Smiling!





1 comment:

  1. Love this, Tiffany. You are so creative.

    Donna :O)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online