Monday, October 4, 2010

I love my MAN!

Hey sweet peeps!
Here is a card I made for my husband when he started his new job. In September he began as the new Worship Pastor at Generations Church in lil old SouthPort, North Carolina. I am so proud of him! And since we were transitioning and expected to be apart for a few weeks, I made him a card for his bedside table with pictures of us. ;)

Papertrey colors... New Leaf, Kraft, and DarkChocolate. And I think the metal clip that says "Family" is the perfect touch.


Today we are headed into town to look at fun things so I can "nest" in our new house. Things like new fabrics, rugs, plates, and some other little specific things on my wish list. :) I am soo excited! So I gotta run, but will love giving updates on the new house. The official move-in date will be Oct 13! Praying all goes well!
Smiles!!
love Tiffany






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online