Monday, January 31, 2011

Wedding Wishes

Greetings dear bloggers!
I can't believe how quickly time flies! I had a wonderful Christmas with several weeks spent in in Florida with the family... and while there we announced that I am expecting a baby! :) With my first pregnancy, I really wasn't sick much at all... and things are quite the opposite this time around. I seem to be getting woozy at night, am a lot more tired, and have very little appetite. All that being said, the effects of my first trimester have been keeping me away from my blog and many other projects as well. This past week was better, though, which gives me great hope! I am eleven weeks and hoping to feel better and better with each new day. :)
..................................................
One fine accomplishment over the past few weeks was unpacking my craft stuff. Prior to now, I had been working out of boxes to get urgent projects done. (Not very conducive for creative thinking.) So, now I have gotten organized and excited for some fun crafty projects ahead.
..................................................
FEATURED TODAY:
Here is a card I made for a wedding this weekend. What a lovely couple with such beautiful hearts for each other and the Lord. I wanted to do something classy and I think this came out nicely.



DETAILS:
>>I liked the black and white floral background with striped coordinating paper.
>> A splash of sublte color was added with the khaki, pale yellow and green accents.
>> The sentiment was courtesy of Papertrey's Giga Guidelines. (Love that set!)
>> The khaki frame was cut out with my SLICE using a new cartridge I just got for Christmas. I love the "Remember This" cartridge! SUCH GREAT options! Wow! Definitely my new favorite!
>> The rhinestones were a must with flourishes on the base as well as on the frame to add a little two level dimension.
>> I love the soft color the green flower adds with a nice sized pearl to pull the elegant card together.

You will notice the inside, I used several sentiments from Papertrey's "Mega Mixed Messages". I liked the idea of lining them up down the side and framing the inside of the card with rhinestones in each corner. :)


Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. I have a sweet set of thank you cards to share later this week.
..........
AND, I am excited to be participating with the PTI Annual Birthday extravaganza coming shortly in February! I will be designing a fun surprise for you so keep your eyes open and ready! :) It will be fun!
Nothing but Grace!
Tiffany



3 comments:

  1. Do you make those as a business?
    -Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I sat next to you at the wedding! (well my boyfriend did and I was by him) but I didn't get the chance to talk to you! This is absolutely beautiful! I would looove to learn to make cards like this! Its amazing!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Tiffany! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online