Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PTI May Count Down, day 3

Hello dear bloggers!
I hope you have been enjoying Nichole Heady's blog posts for the Papertrey Ink May release! I must say that I totally LOVED all of Nichole's samples using my "est. 1776" stamp set. Just awesome! It definitely throws me into a patriotic mood. I thought today I would share a card to showcase the versatility of this set. I have heard many of you mention that you love the distressed stars and stripes... and they really are useful for a bunch of other options as well.

>> "est. 1776" releases on May 15 at the Papertrey site for ONLY $15.

>> Check out the previous days of Count down: DAY ONE, and DAY TWO

I DO love these stars... so perfect for so many occasions! And speaking of occasions, I just celebrated my brother's graduation. Just to brag for a moment, my "baby" brother is a musical genius and is graduating top of his class with a Master's in Musical Conducting from the University of South Florida. His graduation day was Friday, May 6, and just hours before he graduated he was offered an amazing job at a very classy prep school in Tampa, FL. I am BEYOND PROUD of him! SO, this card embraces his school colors, a musical theme, and some lovely distressed stars from "est. 1776". These stars would definitely compliment the "Grunge Me" and "My Hero, My Dad" sets that released last month, too.
Many Congrats to my uber-talented brother! And I hope you find yourself a bit more inspired today for thoughtful, crafty ways to get your stamping groove on! :)

Sending Smiles, Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! Is that music Tim Holtz tissue tape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so like your card design! The thought that went into it great and the elements as you put them together is super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the music paper down the side. Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a great card for your brother. Love the addition of the music tape. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online