Sunday, September 11, 2011

Introducing "Winter Cheer", day 3

All right, I must say, I am loving the fun feel for this card! It's already DAY 3 of the PTI count down for the upcoming September release. Here are the stats on my new stamp set coming out in just a few days!

>> "Winter Cheer" releases with Papertrey Ink on Sept. 15, retailing for $24.
>> This set has a vintage/grunge style that will jazz up so many projects and give a fresh and modern feel to your stamping for the season.


This card features the PTI perfect match colors: New Leaf, Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz, and Pure Poppy. The bright pink Christmas tree reminds me of the scene in the "Charlie Brown Christmas" cartoon movie where Charlie Brown searches for the perfect tree and finds a lot full of brightly colored aluminum trees. The hand drawn and glittered scallops bordering the background piece give a nice funky touch as well. Just love that.

I hope this card leaves you singing... Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... because a great Christmas card should leave the tunes of the season skipping in your heart!

Cheers,
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. I love the bg paper you created! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card to do with my grand-daughter she loves all that glitters. Fa-la-la-la-la all the way, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online