Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introducing "Frilly Flowers", day 2

Greeting again! Here we are with the Papertrey Ink February release quickly approaching. Today I have another card featuring my new stamp set and dies called "Frilly Flowers" which will retail for $24.

Today's color scheme is PTI perfect match: Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Berry Sorbet, with a light orange. I love this Tim Holtz tape. SO nice to add texture and a little something interesting without cluttering up a project. The sentiment is from the "Embellishments" stamp set which coordinated nicely with this set as well.

More fun stuff to see tomorrow! Stop on by!

Smiles,
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. Great set, and a really fun card!! I can't wait to get the set into my crafty (hee!hee!) little hands :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to play with this set, so many possiblities!! Thanks for your hard work and dedication to PTI. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cheery card! I like your new Frilly Flowers set and dies. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online