Sunday, September 16, 2012

WINNER!!!


 Congrats, AnnHeidel! You have WON!! Please sent me an email to tiffany@tiffanypastor.com with you address and I will send your new "Winter Cheer" stamp set right along

...........................................................................

AnnHeidel wrote:
"Love these new snowflakes! I love to see a set of musical notes and symbols done in your style. :)"

............................................................................


Thank you ALL for your encouragement! I hope you enjoy your new "Snowflake Medley" set! Happy Christmas Crafting! Start early and enjoy it!

Sending Smiles,
 Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ann...sooo lucky to win your beautiful snowflake stamps, Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! My heart started thumping as soon as I saw my name. So excited!! I love snowflakes and your set is so awesome. Sending you an email right now!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online