Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Jadeyn!

My son is 18 months old and enjoys his Tiny Tots class at our church's school. He loves being with his friends! One of his buddies is a sweet little girl named Jadeyn. Every time I peek in the window of their class, I catch the two of them playing together. Jadeyn just recently turned two and we were invited to her birthday party! I think much of my social life is going to begin revolving around toddlers' birthday parties and play dates! I think we need to design a stamp set for younger children's celebrations! Any thoughts?

This card featured my new favorite alphabet stamp set from Close to My Heart. If you are looking for reasonably priced alphabet stamps, Close to My Heart has some great options! I also love their inks which I used for this project as well. For Jadeyn's name, I used empossing powder by "Sparkle N Sprinkle" in the Cherry color. Glitter was from Stamping Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online