Friday, March 5, 2010

With God All Things are Possible.


This card is a tribute to my PAPA. My mother's dad recently underwent surgery to be rid of the cancer he has been fighting. He is such a special part of our family. He is a man who is brave, strong, and a fighter. He was always the guy who would put all us kids to work on a project. He was never bored. He loved to work with his hands and he had a great big laugh that brought the family together. I will never forget him waking up at the crack of dawn and making pancakes and eggs at the cabin for the whole family to enjoy on the deck. I love my Papa. He is doing well after surgery, but we pray for continued strength. This card was intended to bring peace, strength, and courage. :)

This card features PTI's Life stamp set and Dark chocolate ribbon with Basic Grey paper and accents from my SLICE and new favorite toy... The Cuttlebug! I love the dark silhouette created over the patterned paper with the stamps. And you may not be able to tell, but of course, I glittered up my stamp images, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online