Monday, April 5, 2010

Side By Side


I absolutely LOVE this stamp set from Close to My Heart. They are really creating a lovely array of options that will make stampers and scrapbookers so happy! This sentiment seemed like a perfect fit for me. In August 2009 I moved from my hometown in Melbourne, FL, to the mountains in Colorado Springs. I have so many precious friends in Florida, and this is sentiment could not be more appropriate! Plus I LOVE the frame! This set has the best frames that were ornate and yet slightly distressed! Ahh, I am in Heaven!


OF COURSE, I must give props to my cuttlebug for adding life to the project. Then a scrap of designer paper and some glitter... and voila! A card that I hesitate to give away! :)


I hope you all had a lovely Easter! My husband and I had the honor of leading worship at The Vive, a new church plant in Reno, NV. This was only the second time for us to lead together since usually I would teach and Luke would lead worship. We had a great time, and flew back last night. This morning I am exhausted and letting Noah eat just about any junk he wants for breakfast! :)
Happy Easter and Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online