Sunday, May 16, 2010

How Precious

Hello to all my blogging friends out there! Here is a fun card that utilizes some PTI pizazz! This was a pattern paper which I adore for the cool colors that can easy be used for a masculine card OR of course be dressed up all cute. Kinda like your absolute favorite pair of jeans! (lol) Believe it or not my husband picked out a whole bunch of pattern paper for me as a gift a few years ago, and it was ALL awesome, and this was in the pile! :) Way to go, hubby!

I simply LOVE Papertrey Ink's Ocean Tides color. *Sigh* It just fills me with peace and serene thoughts, not to mention that it blends so well with many different color schemes. The stamp is courtesy of Close to My Heart (it is so lovely to have a sister in the stamping business so I can play with all her fun stuff!) PTI Aqua Mist ribbon and Vintage Black buttons were a lovely touch to balance the colors of the card out.

Isn't it funny how you go through creative phases? Six months ago I could not make a card without dousing it in glitter. When I first discovered eyelets, I was hammering away at every card, invitation, and scrapbook page I could get my hands on. (My husband was so happy when I received a Crop-A-Dile for Christmas one year!) Now I have wandered into the world of bling and fear I may never find my way out! So, of course, some clear rhinestones give a glitzy finished look adhered to the buttons. It's fun to see how things evolve and emerge in this industry. It keeps things fresh and fun!

Well, I hope you had a fresh and fun Sunday afternoon! We are finally getting some lovely weather here in Colorado Springs. With 55 degress and sunshine, my son and I had a picnic lunch on the soft green grass in the back yard after church. Lovely!

Smile Today!
Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online