Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I LOVE You!


This card was so fun to make! The inspiration for this card?? My dear friends Autumn and Pam. Autumn loves all things purple, so I HAD to use this elegant purple pattern paper with flourishes! The plaid was fun and I loved bringing in all the colors. The green has a dark green paisley pattern which is fun, too!

I LOVE YOU. Sometimes that is just all you need to say. These are cards sent to my precious friends who live 2000 miles away, and so I want them to always remember that I am just a text message or phone call away. No matter how far away we are, I still cherish them and pray for them!

Trimmings: I love the large metal brads! I wish I could use them for everything! (LOL!) Cuting out my tags and sentiment was a piece of cake on my handy dandy SLICE. And I love how easy it is to shape and curve Close to My Heart's waxy flax! Love it!


Gotta give a shout out to Nichole Heady with Papertrey Ink. I have been sitting on the edge of my seat each day as the Count Down previews are revealed for the May release! So many awesome things coming out this month! Check out all the PTI gals for some awesome inspiration!
Nothing But Grace,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online