Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sending Smiles!

Hello Dear Bloggers!
My goodness what a crazy week it has been in the Pastor house. My hubby and I have spent the past few days helping my grandma move into a new house. So lots of projects, lots of boxes, and lots of work! :) We were blessed to help lighten Grandma's load, AND my son got to get some good play time in with the other cousins on the mountain, and that was a blast!

Here is a card compliments of Papertrey Ink's Color Couture series. This was the first of their releases. It was definitely fun because playing with all the stuff in the set got me to stretch out of my usual color routines.

DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> Papertrey Saves the Day! The cardstock base was from the perfect match series: Hibiscus Burst. I love that color! I need to incorporate it in more of my projects.
>> My cuttlebug paisley background definitely added a lot, too!

One thing I loved about this card was the fun rose embellishment. I colored the leaves with some bright green to pull in a fresh color for the card, and the glitter really made it fun!

I hope you are having a beautiful day in your neck of the woods! I have lots of fun projects to work on this week, so I look forward to sharing some fun stuff with you!

AND.... my samples for my upcoming Papertrey stamp set release should be coming in within the next few weeks! Woo Hoo! I can't wait to ink them all up and share with you all the fun new ideas!!! SO keep your eyes open for good stuff coming your way!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online