Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shining Bright!

Hello Sweet Bloggers!
Today is a special day!! Today my sister-in-law, Cheri, is celebrating her BIRTHDAY!!! Cheri is a beautiful woman with a life full of wonderful blessings. She is married to her sweetheart, raising an adorable little boy, and expecting a precious girl in September! Cheri is creative and organized! Seriously, it's like she is gifted in the best of both worlds! She is caught up in her scrapbook. Her home is immaculate and decorated with a perfect touch of style that still spills with the warmth of a home. And did I mention her garden is a breath of fresh air? She is an amazing hostess and cook! Her homemade lasagna is to die for! She also helps run the amazing CRUISE and CROP business that is booming right now!

OK... Enough about what she DOES... what makes Cheri special is WHO SHE IS. She is a woman of faith. She is thoughtful. She loves to laugh. She values family. She brings people together. She is diligent and faithful. She gives great hugs, and she is wonderful sister.
.........................................................................................

DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> When I thought about Cheri, this sentiment came to mind which I created on my computer.
>> Papertrey.... aww gee! What would I do without my PTI goodies? Perfect Match Spring Moss and Summer sunrise were a perfect choice for this sun summer card.
>> The frame was a fun Spellbinders option.
>> I can't seem to get enough of my orange rhinestones. They add so much warm flair!
>> And how cute is that bright pink little crocheted flower?! I thought that color just popped! And I made the flower, too! How fun is that!? Woot Woot!


Happy Birthday, Cheri!!! Have a FABULOUS day!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tiffy! You sure know how to make a girl blush! I loved the card and I was so amazed when mom gave me your gift - with the handmade flowers. I want to learn! Very impressive! Thanks for all the affirmations! And the birthday goodies...can't wait to make some stuff!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online