Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Bits again!

Hey-ya out there!
I have to be "quick like a bunny" as my husband would say. I am leaving in a few to pick up my brother from the airport for a fun weekend trip. I am sure he is happy to see me, but we all know my son is definitely the draw!

This FABULOUS card was made by my oh-so talented sister-in-law, Cheri, (also a founder of Cruise and Crop). Cheri has AWESOME taste and I love her use of the layered papers. And I LOVE the touch by folding over the paper so it shows both sides! GENIUS! Now you don't have to feel bad about using up your double sided paper! ha!

The inside and back of the card has some sweet touches featuring my "Embellishments" stamp set! Cheri is so good at using the stamps in subtle ways to really add some flair. I love the "You Inspire Me" sentiment over on the left, and she couple my flourishes to create corner borders. Love it! Below you see how she used the flourish as an accent under her signature piece. ;)

Have a HAPPY WEEKEND! Think of me on Saturday and Sunday, I am giving a message on Human Trafficking to all three services at my church here in Southport. I am so excited to share it with the congregation and hope to have clips online soon. AND I will let you know when they have it on there website if you want to watch the whole message. :)
hugs and smiles!




1 comment:

  1. Is that part of your stamp set under the "with love" tag? I also love the use of the double-sided paper. And the distressing is great! Way to go, Cheri! Enjoy your time with your brother!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online