Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bits from my Birthday!

Soooo, I didn't want to wait till next year to share some of the fun birthday cards I have been receiving! I have a whole table full of cards from such dear dear friends and family. I won't lie... I DO love my birthday!

This card was made by my crafty mother-in-law, Gail, of Cruise and Crop. (Have you heard that Cruise and Crop has TWO Michael's Cruises planned in 2011 and many more great options for you to choose from as well!? OK, enough with the shameless plug. :) But I do love to brag on my family!)
Gail made this card with a great Color scheme... Greens, blues, and purples are SO ME! It's pretty much all I have in my closet to wear! :)
AND, did you notice how she used my "Embellishments" stamp set? I love the embossing with the fleur-de-lis as a special emblem! Love that! And how great to use the sentiment "Life is better with you in it" for a birthday card! I know I designed the stamp and all, but it REALLY DOES make you smile when someone gives you a card with that sentiment on it. I hope that life actually IS better as a result of what I contribute each day. :)

Inside Gail used a sentiment from my "Fall Elegance" stamp set. I just LOVE those stamps, too. So versatile!
Well, more cards will be coming your way this week... but I have to run for now. My husband and I are taking "Financial Peace University" by Dave Ramsey at our church and we have class tonight. BOY OH BOY! What a GREAT class! Everyone should take it. Whether you are in debt or living pretty, it really can open your eyes about being intentional with what God puts in our hands. ;)
Blessings and Smiles sent from me to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online