Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Day 1

Love Day is on the Way!
>> Yesterday I made a bunch of different cards to send out and hopefully I can get them out today so they arrive on time! I love Valentines Day! It gives me hope for SPRING! Today is a high of 50 degrees with sunny skies! YAY!! I have been praising God all morning for the sunshine since it pretty much poured ALL this past week with standing water, mud, and gloomy skies. SO, this card is nice and cheery for such a pretty day like today!

DETAILS, DETAILS!
>>I LOVE the Papertrey Colors! Oh my! And the Chartreuse cardstock base was a perfect match with this BoBunny pattern paper. The scalloped frame is cut in Spring Moss.
>> I designed the sentiment to fit in a 1.5 inch circle punch. (This is actually a sentiment I made for my husband's card, but then I loved it so much I printed more to send to my family, too.)
>> SEWING! Hooray! My sewing machine has been in storage for a year while I was in Colorado, so I was thrilled to pull it out and add some fun detail to the projects. For this card I did a double row of straight stictching around the base and then an addition stitch that swirled in and around both straight lines. Kind of gave a whimsical and relaxed feel. :)
>> I am in LOVE with fat ribbons! I want more but will have to scower the Walmart or make a day trip to Wilmington for a Michaels run! (Those of you who have a Hobby Lobby ten minutes away should count yourself mighty blessed!)
Sending smiles and hugs from your blogging buddy!

Tiffany

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online