Thursday, February 17, 2011

LOVE DAY 4

Well, even though Valentine's Day has passed and the leftover candies have gone on sale... I am still in the mood for sharing some fun lovey cards. This is my favorite one in the batch I made this year. This was the card I made for my sweet hubby! I will have a post later with a project I made for him and a recap on our "Day-O-Romance"... I had fun planning a special day for my man!
DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> Papertrey Colors include the white base, with Spring Moss and Chartreuse for the fun frame.
>> My SLICE cut out the adorable frame with the "Remember This" cartridge.
>> The pattern paper I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby a while back.
>>The sentiment was made with my hubby in mind on my computer.
>>My fabulous red sparkly swirl was a clearance pack find at Michaels years ago.
>> Single stitching was used around the card base and twice on the cream felt PTI "Eyelet Lace" die.
I didn't want the card to be pink over-kill for my husband... but I thought the fresh pop of red would make a nice statement piece. I love the subtle soft flowers in the pattern paper! And I cut a few extras out and added dimension with glitter and pop-dots.
Hope you are having a fabulous week of LOVE! We enjoyed some awesome chocolate fondue at our small group on Tuesday. Everyone pitched in and we had... Chocolate, pound cake, brownies, cookies, oreos, strawberries, bananas, green apples, pineapple, and a mountain of pink marshmallows. We definitely indulged! What fun!
Smiles,
Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online