Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE DAY 3

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
I pray your day is filled with LOVE! I pray that you feel surrounded by love in your family, friends, and that you also feel overwhelmed by the Love of Jesus Christ today!
.......
I only have a little bit of time to finish my preparations for my all day Valentine's celebration for my hubby... so I will be keeping this short today!

DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> Papertrey Ink colors are "Hibiscus Burst" and Spring Moss.
>> PTI Eyelet Lace die was used on bright green felt and stitched to the card.
>> I used a large doily and cut it in quarters to add a nice accent.
>> Music themed cuttle bug sandwhich adds dimension.
>> Background stamps used were from my "Embellishments" Stamp set in "Spring Moss".
>>Inside has paper to cover the stitching with a scripture verse as an inside sentiment.

These were the beginnings of a PINK pancake feast we had this morning! Pancakes are even more tasty when they are pink! :)
Happy Valentine's Day! Have fun and share some love today!
Smiles,
Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online