Friday, February 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!
What a crazy week it has been! I was working on files and prep for an upcoming PTI stamp release! Woo Hoo! Then I rewarded myself with finishing up some other deadlines by making a fun PTI order and stocking up on cardstocks, inks, dies, etc.... Then my week ended with some pregnancy complications that ended by back on bed rest for all of today until things get settled. I am just at 15 weeks, the baby seems to be fine, and I am actually feeling a decent amount of movement which is a great encouragement since I have been bound to my bed for 90% of today. :) With that... I totally forgot today was BLOG HOP Day! (Until maybe ten minutes ago!) I had a project sitting out on my craft table that I have been working on bit by bit throughout the week, and it happened to showcase some fabulous PTI scallops! SO, I think I will just slide in at the last minute, then go back to bed and keep reading a new book I just got from another splurge Amazon order.
This card may seem simple, and the reason is because I mass produced it times 12!! This will be a birthday card I have handy for just the right recipients... when living in a new town and making new friends, I consider it quite important to celebrate birthdays! It creates a happy bond and blessing in the friendship. :)
.......................................................................
DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> Papertrey Saves the Day! Spring Moss (still my favorite color!) ink and the Large Scallop Border.
>> Stamps are butterflies from a Martha Stewart pack.
>> Pattern paper was on clearance, and I love the combo of the masculine distressed striped with the sweet butterflies.
>> Copics helped me pull off the coloring for my happy butterfly. :) And a glittery butterfly makes it even more whimsical.

Well, back to my book. My husband ordered it, but when I got sentenced to laying on my back all day, I decided I had every right to snag it. Glenn Packiam has written several thoughtful and refreshing books- and this one is turning out to be quite a gem and inspiration!
Check out Glenn's newest book: LUCKY! Amazon has a cheap price, and even with free shipping we had it in hand within two days! You won't be disappointed!
Happy reading, and crafting!
Tiffany


8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE that big butterfly!! Take good care you and that sweet baby! Enjoy your book! :)
    have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that butterfly. Take care of yourself and your precious baby. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Take it easy, sounds like you have alot going on...but just relax until you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Congratulations on your new relationship with PTI. Take care of yourself. I'm saying a little prayer for your baby and your endurance for the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those butterflies are gorgeous! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online