Sunday, May 1, 2011

PTI Make-IT Monday

Hello Everyone! I am getting my Make-It Monday post in just the nick of time.

I have a lo-o-o-ong list of cards on my to-do list so I should have some fun things to share with you this week. I can't believe how many birthdays are in the month of may! Half my small group, several friends from Florida, by beloved sis-in-law, my Grandma... the list goes on! So many people I love dearly! AND, my brother is graduating from USF in a few short days. Oh. yes, and Mother's Day is around the corner. PLUS... I have a new stamp set releasing this month! Woo Hoo! This is a set that I JUST LOVE! And is SUPER necessary in the PTI stockpile of awesome stamps. :) I would love to give hints... but I will have to wait till later in the week! :)

I DO love how Nichole can take her little sharpie pen and, with the greatest of ease, snazz up a card with her clean lines and borders. Just love it! Today I made a card using my "GRUNGE ME" stamp set for a gal who has a birthday coming up. :)

DETAILS, DETAILS!

>> PTI colors feature Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, and Simply Chartreuse.

>> Stamps are from my "Grunge Me" set which just release last month!

>> I like the flair of pink lace to add a feminine touch. AND this girlfriend of mine always has a classy way of incorporating pearls into her wardrobe, SO I thought of her and just had to dazzle the card up with some pearls as well.

>> Below you will notice that I used my scorepal to create an outer border just around the marker lines. I thought it was a nice touch to double up the border.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! We had fabulous weather... and for once, if I had to choose sitting on my porch or stamping... I kinda want to go for the porch! (Gasp! Please don't think less of me! The weather is just so nice!) None the less, I will be sparking up some creating flames this week and look forward to share more stuff you later on!


JUST a FEW MORE DAYS till the May Countdown!!! Woo Hoo! Can't wait!


with Grace,

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Tiffany! I love the stylish look that you gave these grunge stamps, with the pearls and the lace! And that birdie is so cute, can't wait 'till it arrives with me!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. now, how did you take grunge and make it look pretty and classy??? I'm amazed!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online