Friday, May 27, 2011

Worthy of Praise

Hello dear bloggers,
I hope you are enjoying some lovely summer wherever you are. I have been at the pool almost every day getting my little guy to swim. It's been really fun and rewarding teaching him myself. Plus he takes great naps and I get a tan out of it! :) Everyone wins! I know this is late, but the soft summery colors might inspire you for a project you have coming up. These are all different cards made for the mothers in my life earlier this month. I had the same color theme and sentiment, but tried to give each other a little different spark to it.

PTI Colors featured are Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, and Ocean Tides. I just LOVE this combo!


Stamps and die featured are all from my "Embellishments" stamp set. I love creating 3-D embellishments with the die and stamps from this set. :)


Sentiment was typed up with some of my favorite fonts and features a verse from Proverbs 31. I have some great mommas in my life and they very much live up to the example of a Proverbs 31 Woman.

Time for a trip to a local farm to pick up some local honey and fresh produce. :)


Have a HAPPY weekend!


Smiles and lots of SUNSHINE,

Tiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online