Monday, May 16, 2011

You are my SUNSHINE!

Hi there bloggers!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was full of great family time! Worship at church on Sunday, lunch on the porch with a lovely breeze, resting by the pool while my son and husband splashed around, dinner with friends, and a small overdose on fresh baked banana bread! AND... on Saturday we went shopping and picked out fabrics for the baby room! Our last ultrasound confirmed that we ARE STILL having a girl! :) (It was a bit questionable last time we were there.) My wonderful mother-in-law will be making a bumper and dust ruffle for the baby! Hooray! And I have a lovely array of greens and purples for my little lady's nursery. :) So exciting!


Since last week we had lots of PTI release stuff for my "Est. 1776" set, I still have yet to share some Mother's Day cards with you! Today was a sweet little project! I have to admit that I did not make this card myself. A family friend from our small group wanted to make a card for his wife. They have a one year old boy, and the father wanted to make a card from their son. So, I designed the card with a child-like feel to it since it was coming from their little boy. But I had the husband assemble and create. He takes directions well, don't you think!? He did the stamping, cutting, adhering, glittering, and even the sewing! Super props to this young dad!

>> PTI colors featured are Hawaiin Shores, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, and Simply Chartreuse.
>> The sentiment was made on the computer. And stamps were a Walmart clearance treasure from a couple years back. I always turn to these happy little flowers- a relaxed little go-to stamp set. :)

Hope you have a day filled with SUNSHINE and LOVE!

Smiles,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online