Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Introducing "Winter Cheer", day 5

Can you believe it is the last day of the PTI September count down!? There have been so many beautiful projects across the blog scene, and it is definitely getting me excited for Christmas! Bring on the Christmas movies, the music, the cookies and hot cocoa! Well, it may only be September, but I am a big fan of Christmas, so I am happy to get in the holiday spirit early. :)





"Winter Wishes" will be released Sept. 15 at Papertrey Ink for $24.





This card features a cool winter feel with PTI colors in Spring Moss, Ocean Tides, and Ripe Avocado. I love the peaceful and quiet look of a snow covered forest.






Well, now that the release is finally here, I look forward to unveiling the pics of my baby girl's nursery. Let's just say it is a "Vera Bradley" inspiration and I had a blast putting it all together. With fun stories behind the creation, and maybe a pic or two of my sweet little lady, you won't want to miss my next post!






Happy PTI shopping, and hope to see you back here soon!






Nothing but Grace,



Tiffany





2 comments:

  1. I like the blues and greens together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the view of the nursery! And going to check out the new releases. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online