Monday, October 10, 2011

Introducing "Nativity Silhouettes"

Greetings dear bloggers!
I hope you have been enjoying some cooler fall weather. I feel like I just finished decorating my house with fall frills and now I am already getting my head ready for Christmas! Just yesterday my four year old son and I were counting and reviewing our Christmas movie collection. We have to hide them in the master bedroom closet or my son will insist on watching Christmas movies all year long. :) SO, I counted and was quite impressed that I have 23 Christmas dvds in my stash. I think I will be ready for some Christmas cheer this year!

Well, I am thrilled to introduce a new Christmas stamp set coming your way via Papertrey Ink.

>> Nativity Silhouettes will release on Oct. 15 at Papertrey's online store.
..... This set retails for $24 and also has a matching die set as well. AND there is a fabulous additions set with some wonderful images as well. The set features distressed silhouettes from the Biblical Nativity scene. You will LOVE having this set for many Christmas seasons to come!

Today's card features some cool and wintry colors. I am still in purple mode after decorating my daughter's nursery, and actually used many of the same papers and embellishments to create this card. The blue pattern paper is from Glitz, and the bling and cardstock is all from Hobby Lobby. The "Holy Family" images have coordinating dies. I stamped some blue stars from the set on the pattern paper to give it a Christmas feel. The purple tones make me think of royalty, which is quite fitting for the baby Jesus. He may have been wrapped in swaddling clothes and surrounded by barn animals, but I thought some royal colors and elegant bling would be fun!

Don't forget to check out the other PTI gals and their new products as well: Nichole Heady, Maile Belles, Melissa Bickford, Dawn McVey, Beth Silaika, and Heather Nichols.

Hope you enjoy the PTI count down... see you again soon!

Nothing but Grace,
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. You can never have too many nativity stamps! Lovely card! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online