Sunday, March 29, 2009

A bunch of my friends are having babies and I always love to bring a card with a personal touch when I meet the new blessing! Ephraim arrived a few weeks ago. Wow! I forgot how small newborns are! What an amazing feeling to have a 7 pound bundle of joy nestled in your arms!

Ephraim is a sweet little boy with a sailor themed nursery, so I thought Paper Trey Ink's stamp set: Men of Life could not be more perfect! I love the options with the geometric shapes that are used in the sails and can coordinate for other artistic use. I chose to use the circles to make the waves in the ocean. A glittered swirl looks like s gust of wind pushing the boat along.

I LOVE this stamp set! Check it out and you will see the great versatility it has for the times when you want your projects to have a masculine strength behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online