Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Little Note...

Hello Sweet Bloggers!
My, oh my! I am so sorry I let the week get away from me! What a whirlwind. Every day was packed with stuff. My husband went out of town, I am helping with a Young Mom's Night Out at church (which I am soo excited about! More about that coming soon!) And I have been staying up late every night working on my book... just started the revisions stage, then my husband has been sick in bed the last two days after returning home from his travels...and then of course there are always lots of little things going on. SO... all that is to apologize for my absense!

Here is a fun card I put together with my PTI Color Couture Series. I love these colors together don't you!? PTI Ripe Avocado, Melon Burst, and Spring Moss... just love it! With the rhinestones and ribbon it makes for a fun little card to have on hand at just the right time to send a word of encouragement to a friend!

Have a LOVELY day!! I am off to the local craft stores to buy supplies for a big card project for the Young Mom's Night Out. I will be posting pictures of the card for you to see soon!

Smile till your face hurts,



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online