Saturday, July 3, 2010

You're the Best!

Howdy Howdy Howdy!
Happy 4th of July to you all!! I have an hour to blog, make a cheesecake, and get presentable to leave the house... this this will be quick! We are going to the airport to pick up family coming to visit.

>> This is a Birthday card for my AMAZING father-in-law!!! His birthday is TODAY!!! And we have been counting the days for his visit today. John and Gail are coming to Colorado. My son is so excited! (As are we!) Since John's birthday is July 3, and he usually has a patriotic party, I decided to do a card with a nice masculine theme.

Details, Details!
>>The senitiment is designed on my computer. And I loved using the different ribbons!
>>Papertrey Saves the Day! PTI Spring Moss and Terracotta Orange help make this card perfect! And I used the felt trim cut with the eyelet lace die.


Happy Birthday, John!

I hope you all have a wonderful celebration as we remember the FREEDOM we enjoy every day in this country!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online