Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A BRITE Day!

Hello sweet bloggers!
Here's another nostalgic treat to share with you... The cards showcased this week were inspired by the challenge from last week's PTI Make-It Monday. :) Once again I took the glitter challenge and ran with it! SO, the idea of using all the colors and then the collaboration with one of my favorite childhood "friends", Rainbow Brite became a DELIGHTFUL afternoon of creativity in my craft room.
This sentiment was the one that first came to my mind when I was thinking of making a Rainbow Brite card. I love that it speaks to the essense of the art, and hopefully spreads spring time light to those who who receive the card.
DETAILS, DETAILS!
>> Papertrey Ink features Hawaiin Shores and Pure Poppy, and the eyelet lace border.
>> My clouds were cut with my SLICE from the "Remember This" cartridge.
>> Rainbow Brite was a digi google search.
>> I love the orange crafty ribbon... great texture. :)
Well, I've got some more fun Rainbow Brite cards coming your way in the next few days. :) Then I have to get to work on my next Make-It Monday challenge with Fun Foam... And I have several family birthdays coming up in March, so I will have more fun cards to share with that, too!
Hope you have a BRITE day!
Love, Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online