Saturday, April 16, 2011

WINNERS CIRCLE!!!

Hello Ladies!
As promised... it's time to announce some lucky winners!! My hubby picked random numbers and the gals are the WINNERS! Congrats!

Thanks so much for blogging with me this week. I hope you will keeping hopping by in the future! You all have been such an encouragement and full of fun feedback and ideas! I don't want to break any PRI secrecy rules... BUT I debuting a new stamp set NEXT month... SO... some of your awesome suggestions might be closer to your shopping cart than you think! :)


WINNING the new "GRUNGE ME" set:
Deb C wrote:
"I would use Grunge Me the most! It'll fill a gaping hole in my stamp inventory right now for pre-teen and teenage boys and well, all guys LOL!"


WINNING the new "My Hero, My Dad" set:
Rachelle wrote:
"I am loving the grunge! Your samples are awesome. I would love to see more textures much like the corrugated cardboard look, burlap, canvas, and tattered paper for example. As for themes I think a birthday or music set in grunge would be awesome."


Congratulations Deb C and Rachelle! Please email me with your mailing information so I can get your stamps sets sent your way! I can't wait to see what fun things you create!!! My email is: Tiffany@tiffanypastor.com

Have a great weekend to you ALL!!!

SMILES,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany!

    Congratulations to the ladies! And you've already made me curious for next month! Exciting!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online